Waiting list for FC 12 Controller

I did not know there was not a waiting list. The " wait like everyone else" is a smart ass remark and uncalled for. I just asked a simple question. If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't post. There is not a waiting list yet would have been a better statement.

Dude.... your skin is entirely too paper thin for the internet, especially gear forums....

Professionals are helpful and positive. I don't have to tolerate small people that failed human relations 101. Thank God for the ignore button. I will always try to answer others with positive answers, or if I don't know an answer, I won't say anything. Only losers want to be negative and disrupt things and hide behind a computer screen.

A while back it was mentioned to sign up for the FC controllers on the AxFx III waitlist , specify it is for the FC- 6 or 12 controller .
I sent a request for an FC-12 and received confirmation on Feb 5th.

A while back it was mentioned to sign up for the FC controllers on the AxFx III waitlist , specify it is for the FC- 6 or 12 controller .
That was incorrect. I posted something similar regarding that awhile back but learned it was incorrect and quickly deleted my comment but it had already been quoted in other comments. My apologies if it was my comment you saw.

Reactions: RDH
That was incorrect. I posted something similar regarding that awhile back but learned it was incorrect and quickly deleted my comment but it had already been quoted in other comments. My apologies if it was my comment you saw.

All good, Thanks for replying. Strange that I received a confirmation for the FC waitlist request though. Did your knowledge of this being incorrect come from headquarters?

All good, Thanks for replying. Strange that I received a confirmation for the FC waitlist request though. Did your knowledge of this being incorrect come from headquarters?

Eh...? Could you post a screenshot of the FC waitlist emails if you really got them?

Back
Top Bottom