Wainting for the Brown truck....

dupere11497

Experienced
Took a day off from work. I'm sitting by the window waiting for the UPS truck to deliver my Axe Fx III. Is there something better than that ''out for delivery'' notice while checking your tracking info progress?? I'll report back in the review section.

Yes, when the UPS driver decides to drive right past your house because they are not in the mood to deliver your package.

Once you get the hang of the Axe, Buy Austin Buddy’s patch bundle - takes the Axe to the next level. Also, watch videos from Chris, Carter, and Leon and read Yek’s wiki - there will be a pop quiz at a later date.

Get Fractool (converts patches between devices), and AxeLive. Play, repeat.

No joke..... I did the same thing waiting for a guitar to be delivered. Got a notification that my package had been left on my porch but it wasn't there! Saw the brown truck down the street, went to him and asked about my package. He determined he left it 3 houses down, went and got it and delivered it to me!

No joke..... I did the same thing waiting for a guitar to be delivered. Got a notification that my package had been left on my porch but it wasn't there! Saw the brown truck down the street, went to him and asked about my package. He determined he left it 3 houses down, went and got it and delivered it to me!
Damn!! I cross my fingers, never had any issues so far with UPS!

The brown truck has come and gone, and left me a matte black gift. Now I just need to get it home once work is done... the clock, she ticks!

soon your lair can look like this......( I gotta get my shit together)..BTW thanks for the tip on going directly out of the fx Send of the guytron into the III ( the FV version needs to be connected to a load box to work correctly BUT it sounds bitchen.)
The brown truck has come and gone, and left me a matte black gift. Now I just need to get it home once work is done... the clock, she ticks!

IMG_0032.JPG

Back
Top Bottom