Bug? Wah Stays On, Won't Load Different Preset After Change Attempt

Misfit74

Has anyone else had an issue with their MFC-101, Axe-Fx II XL +, and Mission SP-1 pedal having the Wah block lock on and affect negatively a preset change? I use a boosted lead patch with Wah/Vol and in two presets. When I switch back to my rhythm patch and if I don't turn off the Wah before switching it doesn't load the rhythm patch and Wah stays on, along with the lead patch despite a button press to the rhythm preset. Is it mandatory to turn the Wah off before switching?

I'm using the BegPDL setting for Ext1 and Ext2 any time I use a Wah/Volume single (physical) pedal setup.

Axe-Fx II XL +
Mission SP-1
MFC-101 Mark III

My wah stays on even if I save it off, when I switch presets often. ie. I use a pedal to auto engage, but keep it OFF on the actual preset layout, until I auto engage. But when I switch to a preset the wah block is ON, rather than in the bypass or off mode.

if pc reset is on in the modifier it should return to its saved state when changing presets. but with beg pedal on in the mfc it will pick up the switch state when the preset opens. as for the next preset loading I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom