Wah producing distortion in v6

SimonDreyer

Inspired
Hi Folks I am having trouble keeping my clean sounds clean with the wah on since V6. It seems to drive the level into breakup without any increase in volume. I have set the drive to 0 and the resonance (which only seems to add distortion) to 0. I have set the level to 0. My input levels are not high +/-75% and my output levels are the same and not clipping. The wah just seems to be acting as an amp and adding a little crunch. CPU usage is about 63%. This is definitely NOT what I want and was not there in V5.7. Any ideas?

Cheers S ( 0 )===:::

Lower the gain in the amp block? A bunch of amps seem to be, the gainier v6, the wash might be pushing them... Just a guess!

I had never messed with a parked wah before and I set that up on one of the 6.0 factory presets over the weekend by un-bypassing the wah block in the preset and turning off the ext 1 modiifier.

It sounded a little strange, more like a synth. It seemed to loose tracking like a synth would vs. being a set filter type of sound like I expected.

Richard

All of us have this problem to be honest but clean channel in amps do that too... im looking forward to see the outcome.

Hmmm. Should it lose tracking like this? Can't amagine it is tracking, should be filter only. Doesn't seem one would expect that using internal mod souces, unless the synth block is a possesing them like a vampire.

Back
Top Bottom