Wah block question.

kevrock

Experienced
So i need some help i have my axe fx ii gap and sp1 all working great but on the way i have my toe switch set to turn way on and off al works.

and then my pedal sweeps the way just fine (still trying to dial in my kirk hammett wah or dime bag wah setting)

the thing is i have the auto engage set to off but when i rock my pedal all the way toe up it turns the way off i can watch it do it on the display in the layout screen.

any idea on how to not make this happen thanks

Create a new preset and set the wah up again from scratch. see if it does it. What is your Sp1 plugged into?

Will try that
It's plugged in the gcp. Pedal 1 is the rocker part and pedal 2 is the wah on off switch

You may have ports backwards. On the SP 1 the pedal should be out 1 and the switch is out 2. Have you calibrated both?

Last edited:
Also - In the WAH block (Edit - Page 2) What did you assign bypass to switch too? EXT 1 EXT 2? Etc etc

Dont have it in front of me right now but trying to help. I hate to see someone trying to get their WAH on, unhappy. ;)

Last edited:
I don't see that I see a bypass mode and my choices are thru and mute it's on thru.

Last edited by a moderator:
highlight it and hit enter. You get the modifier page.

Go to Page 1 "Val" You see the little -[-]- symbol for the controller. Make sure source is Extrn 1 (Pedal sweep) then go to page to and highlight "val" hit enter and source is Extrn is 2 (if that's what you set up initially)

Back
Top Bottom