Wah - Auto turn off when expression pedal not moving

I used to have an axe-fx ultra and one thing I really loved on it is that I could set the wah to automatically turn off when I wasn't moving the expression pedal.

On my AX8, as soon as I touch the expression pedal the patch gets that wah extra treble which is cool when I'm using the wah, but I need it to go back to the tone I get without the wah when I stop moving the expression pedal.

How can I do this on my AX8?

Bypassing via auto-engage typically requires returning to the "off zone" defined by "off val" parameter in the modifier menu. I'm guessing you had the off zone at the opposite end of pedal travel with the Ultra.

There is a way to make it bypass with pedal parked anywhere, but it might bypass the block undesirably during slower pedal movement. If you want to try this it requires adding a second modifier to level or balance. (Note balance Min & Max are set to keep balance at 0.)

IbVDZK4.jpg

Bypassing via auto-engage typically requires returning to the "off zone" defined by "off val" parameter in the modifier menu. I'm guessing you had the off zone at the opposite end of pedal travel with the Ultra.

There is a way to make it bypass with pedal parked anywhere, but it might bypass the block undesirably during slower pedal movement. If you want to try this it requires adding a second modifier to level or balance. (Note balance Min & Max are set to keep balance at 0.)

IbVDZK4.jpg

I don't mind having to set the expression pedal all the way up or down as a zone where it switches off when not in use...I just want to get rid of that "high treble tone" the wah gives you when not in use. For what I see on your example...I just have to set the Min and Max settings to 12 oClock?

I don't mind having to set the expression pedal all the way up or down as a zone where it switches off when not in use...I just want to get rid of that "high treble tone" the wah gives you when not in use. For what I see on your example...I just have to set the Min and Max settings to 12 oClock?
Check out the manual about Auto Engage
Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-11 um 11.41.54.png

Back
Top Bottom