vulfpeck live from MSG

I’ve seen them at Red Rocks a couple of times. Great band but that Joe Dart is a special talent. His chiropractor bills must be massive. His head never stops. 😜

How cool is that piece where the mother leads the audience! :)
Right? All of MSG doing yoga? It gets cooler if you know they self-financed and managed this show. No label. No distributor. They literally sold out MSG in their own.

I've lived in Minneapolis my entire life and up until a few months ago, I'd never even heard of Cory Wong. Insane how good he is (and obviously the rest of the band).

I've lived in Minneapolis my entire life and up until a few months ago, I'd never even heard of Cory Wong. Insane how good he is (and obviously the rest of the band).
Dude! He’s famous there! :D His right hand work is so unreal.

Dude! He’s famous there! :D His right hand work is so unreal.

Yeah, I'm more of a rocker/metalhead. But, I do pay attention to the local blues/funk scene. So it was flooring to me that I'd never heard of him. My former boss knew him from some chuch gigs they'd done years ago. He was shocked I'd never heard of him as well.

Cory Wong is one of my favourite guitarists, I saw him in Bristol in the UK and was floored with his live talent! Also recently saw Snarky Puppy live and Mark Lettieri was sounding awesome too!

Vulfpeck are my next band to see live for sure!!

Cory is an amazing player. Check out "For Survival" on their latest which features Mike Viola on vocals.

This story about them is amazing on how they took on Spotify and how they released a silent album and asked their fans to loop it while they slept.

MM

Back
Top Bottom