Vox Repeat Percussion

Vitadog

Has anyone developed a preset mimicking the Vox Repeat Percussion found on the old Vox guitars? There are a couple of good pedal clones out but don't really want to start another pedal collection when I have the gold standard in the Axe! Any help would be appreciated.
Chris

Set the tremolo block's LFO Type to Saw Down. Adjust depth and speed to taste. Done.

Edit: holy cow that's a great effect! I've never really spent much time with the saw down pattern. It's very piano-like. I dig it!

Last edited:
Thanks, Ian. I know I'm late to the party (2 years?) but I was trying to nail the EKO Multitone thing when a search turned this up. Much appreciated! And why, you may ask? This video:

Yeah. Killer band. Unfortunately only known in Australia. Shirl (singer) was a friend of mine but died in a chopper crash years ago. The rest of the lads are still with us and working at different things. Skyhooks are worth investigating if you're looking for something different. Kind of a Zappa-esque Aussie pub band with smarts.

Bumping this because I wanted to add a chop trem effect as something to try on a project and @iaresee reply was all it took. Threw the rate on the perform page and I'll see how it goes!

Now go forth and chop trem your Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom