Voodoo Labs Grounds Control Pro

peekay27

Hi Guys
I hope someone can help , is there anyway I can assign a different cc number on my axe fx 2 ., ie move effect cc124 to cc20?

The reason I'm asking is that my ground control pro's cc only go up to 120 and I need to assign axe fx preset 123 to the controller, so I'm Stuffed
Please help
PK

Yes... Under the one of the global menus you can assign what CC controls what effect. Not in front of the Axe Fx at the moment but I'm sure someone will chime in.

Can anyone else help with the below ?

Hi Guys
I hope someone can help , is there anyway I can assign a different cc number on my axe fx 2 ., ie move effect cc124 to cc20?

The reason I'm asking is that my ground control pro's cc only go up to 120 and I need to assign axe fx preset 123 to the controller, so I'm Stuffed
Please help
PK

At first you mentioned effects and CCs, but then you said "assign axe fx preset 123". Are you trying to set up switches to bypass effects (like delay, drive, etc.) or just make a certain preset available to recall?

For presets, it would probably be easier to leave the GCP at defaults. On the Axe-FX you can either store the preset at the desired location, or configure a custom preset map at the I/O: MIDI page.

Hi thanks for your reply

I'm trying to change the location number from ie cc124 to cc21 , in the back end of the axe fx

So that cc124becomes cc21 and visa versa

This will enable me to utilise the cc124 on my ground control pro , the ground controls pros cc's don't go over 120 so I can't assign 124 to it , unless 124 is changed to another cc , lower that 120

I hope that makes sense ,

I really should just invest in a mfc controller , sooo much easier

Any advise would be great otherwise I'm getting a mfc controller

Thank u

It sounds like you might be referring to presets as "cc". Are you trying to recall a preset that's currently at slot 124 (the big number on the front panel RECALL page)?

CC assignments can be changed at the Axe-FX I/O: CTRL menu, but I don't know if that's the information you're looking for.

Any preset can be stored at a lower location for access via controller with limited PC/bank range. Or, custom mapping can be set up (Axe I/O: MIDI menu) where a certain PC (program change) recalls a different preset number.

To ask a bit more simply:

Are you trying to change Presets or are you trying to turn effects on/off?

Neither , I'm trying to change where the CC123 (scene increments)sits in the list off cc's

So I want to move scene Invrements to another cc number

Neither , I'm trying to change where the CC123 (scene increments)sits in the list off cc's

So I want to move scene Invrements to another cc number
On the front panel press the I/O button.

Page over to CTRL tab.

You will see the various things controlled by and the associated CC number.

Scroll down until you get to Scene Inc.

Change it to the CC of your choice.

Be aware that you really want to then change whatever was assigned to the CC of your choice to now be 123 or None.

Page over to CTRL tab.

Be aware that you really want to then change whatever was assigned to the CC of your choice to now be 123 or None.

Awesome,
thanks will do and I really appreciate your help

hey

Page over to CTRL tab.

Thanks mate it worked

PK

Back
Top Bottom