Bug? Volume up or down at times

EdgE

Fractal Fanatic
Switched on my axe8 today and the volume was really high, switch off and turned back on was fine? Also at times I'll switch to a different preset the volume will be real low ,switch to another preset and back its fine ?

This has been discussed many times. For most, it only happens when USB is plugged in. See if it still happens when USB is not plugged in. Either way, it's been reported for a long time now and I hope there is a fix on the horizon.

Good to know, I will verify if it's just with USB install. but mine went full on higher o/p level in the middle of the gig Sat night. I was able to adjust it down ~ 30% with Main Out1 knob, but power cycling has not corrected it. in visiting reloading settings via Fractal-Bot last night, I noticed the i/p pad was 12dB & some other settings seemed not what I remembered I had in there. when I reloaded my previous setup, this did not change values... I presumed it would, but I guess I can check by manually changing value to something different & then reloading & seeing if it went back to my earlier "saved settings"
Anyway I was looking for similar experiences here on the forum, cuz I think I have a hardware problem, but thought I would try everything, including factory reset, before I return unit.

Back
Top Bottom