Volume Up/Down plus Save with footswitch

Setup / I/O / Ctrl

I have been there all the time...I set Vol Incr to Pedal 2 (external footswitch) and the Vol decr to Pedal 4 (external footswitch) and from the 6th row set 2 Externals to NONE. Still nothing happens. Maybe it works just with Midi Controller a not with footswitch (Boss FS7)?

I have been there all the time...I set Vol Incr to Pedal 2 (external footswitch) and the Vol decr to Pedal 4 (external footswitch) and from the 6th row set 2 Externals to NONE. Still nothing happens. Maybe it works just with Midi Controller a not with footswitch (Boss FS7)?
Have you read and followed the advice in posts 17 and 20?

I was just watching both of Ken Andrews Rig Rundowns and this is going to be incredibly useful even in conjunction with a volume pedal.

Yes, i use it all the time. Go to control tab in global settings where all midi assignments are. Find Vol incr and Vol decr parameters there, assign your controller there.
**** Hope you can help me with this (assigning a FS-7 to do Volume increment/Volume decrement)
I've tried it with TRS cable from FS-7 into Pedal 2. In I/O I've set up Vol incr to Pedal 2 and decrement to Pedal 2 (since it's a dual footswitch/TRS cable)

** My understanding is that "when" I get it working that I can incr/decrement and that that operates on the Scene volume of whatever Scene that I'm in AND that that setting will automatically save.
** I've also set this up with two TS cables, one into pedal 2 and one into Pedal 4. "Learning" appears to be successful that way.

My issue/problem is that (and note that I usually use AX8 Edit rather than the front panel) I don't see how to assign Pedal 2 or 4 as a controller for Scene volume. I'm overlooking something obvious, but would really appreciate some help.... help!
Rusty

Back
Top Bottom