[solved] Volume swells with RJM MMGT16 and Axe 3

markiv

Folks, just got my GT16 setup to control the Axe 3. Need some help with regards to setting up an expression pedal (EV-1) to perform volume swells. Currently, EXP1 of my GT16 has been setup to control the Volume Block in my presets for the mentioned purpose. However, the EV1 via the GT16 engages the Volume block in my preset as “ON” and “OFF” instead of allowing me to perform volume swells.

Appreciate if any experienced RJM MMGT user can shed some light to help resolve this issue i am faced with.

Thank you!

Did you get this figured out? I believe you have to reverse the polarity of the EV1 to make it work. I just bought a GT22 and have EV2s, I just purchased a polarity adapter since they are basically on/off. The RJM site says you have to reverse the polarity to make them sweep like they should. I'll get the adapters next week and hopefully it works smoothly.

Thanks guys! I realised that i made the wrong assignment to the volume block instead of "External Controller 1". Works perfectly now without having to reverse polarity for the EV-1.

Back
Top Bottom