Volume pedal and the Axe-Fx III with FCB1010

Thanks PartyPooper! The post by trancegodz was EXCELLENT! I find it curious as to the SEARCH function of this forum.. I've typed in FCB 1010, III, etc. for a few weeks and have never seen that post/thread in the result.. I feel equipped enough now to give it a good try. Would love to find a way for the two midi cable in/out to work, which helps indicate what effects are on/off while changing scenes or presets on stage, but... first things first... Admittedly, MIDI language (CC, PC, offset, etc) makes me feel stupider than I already am!
Two way communication is only possible with a device that has been coded to understand the midi spec of the Axe Fx.

So, you would need to wait for the makers of the UNO or Eureka chips to get the spec from Fractal, and then program an updated version of the firmware.

I'm only using one midi cable "Midi out/Thru".

I intend to buy the FC12 when it comes out in September for exactly what you mentioned above that you won't get from the FCB 1010. But at least for now you have something to control the Axe 3 for live shows. :)

Back
Top Bottom