Volume knob nr 2

Valgua

Inspired
Hi!

Today, while sitting at my desk, I noticed that the volume knob of output 2 (on top of the FM3) sticks out quite a bit compared to the knob of output 1. I wonder if this is normal and if it is safe to press down on the knob to press it down.

Thanks!

Press it down. Don't mash it — if it doesn't move, it doesn't move. But give it a press, and see what happens.

Press it down. Don't mash it — if it doesn't move, it doesn't move. But give it a press, and see what happens.

Thanks. I pressed with very moderate force and it doesn't move. I will try out 2 tonight and see if the knob works fine. If it does I will be happy enough.

Ok. I tried out 2 and the volume knob does its job. I attach a picture of the two knobs from a low angle just to show what I mean. A33FFBEF-0CAC-487A-BD5A-75239336A393.jpeg

It does look a bit high in the picture. Works just fine, I’m sure, but you could always contact support and ask about it.

It does look a bit high in the picture. Works just fine, I’m sure, but you could always contact support and ask about it.
Yes. I have contacted G66. Let’s see what their technical staff will say. Mostly I would like to know what is causing the difference in length. If it’s just a particularly narrow knob that has not slided properly on the shaft, I don’t have a problem with it at all. If the shaft itself is longer, I wonder if it depends on something wrong under the hood that can cause problems further down the line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom