Fixed Volume jump when adjusting amp level

Rublalup

Inspired
I noticed this earlier and thought it was related to the editor but today happened again. Different amp mode (prince tone this time)

I tried adjusting the level of the amp and the volume jumps. The leaves was set at -16.xx dB I tried increasing it a little to -13.xx and it was ok... then back to -14.xx And it was inaudible, back to -13.xx and I wake up all my family with huge volume.

I was adjusting with the unit big knob

I noticed this earlier and thought it was related to the editor but today happened again. Different amp mode (prince tone this time)

I tried adjusting the level of the amp and the volume jumps. The leaves was set at -16.xx dB I tried increasing it a little to -13.xx and it was ok... then back to -14.xx And it was inaudible, back to -13.xx and I wake up all my family with huge volume.

I was adjusting with the unit big knob
what Firmware was loaded when this happened? is it still happening now?

could you export and upload the preset if it's still happening? or does this happen on any preset? i can't reproduce this, trying to copy as much as i could in the video.

i notice in your Delay video in another thread, you are using Out 2. do you happen to also use Out 1 and is it happening there too?

here's a video showing how to export and upload if needed:

Last edited:
what Firmware was loaded when this happened? is it still happening now?

could you export and upload the preset if it's still happening? or does this happen on any preset? i can't reproduce this, trying to copy as much as i could in the video.

i notice in your Delay video in another thread, you are using Out 2. do you happen to also use Out 1 and is it happening there too?

here's a video showing how to export and upload if needed:

thanks Chris, I had 1.05 at that time. Happened in both outs. Happened in various presets but it seems to be solved in this beta fw. Will report either way. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom