Volume issue

Secret80'sMan

Experienced
Guys, I have a volume pedal hooked up and I had it set up so that even in the heel back position all my patches were at 80% of full volume. Then when I stepped on the volume pedal I could get the remaining 20% as a boost. This way when switching from patch to patch the volume wouldn't go back to zero even though if the volume pedal is in heel back position. We'll I did a global reset because I've changed midi pedals even though I was under the impression it would not affect individual presets. Now all my patches default to zero when the volume pedal is in heel back position and Fractal support has verified that there is no global volume setting that I can set to make the heel back position 80% again.

What do I need to do to get things back the way they were?

I have a gig tonight and any help I could get would be really appreciated.

Thanks gang!

If someone can please post how I can set my volume pedal to start at 80% for a particular patch instead of at zero I can take it from there.

UPDATE: Found a way to do it. Not on the Ultra but on the MFC-101. I set the start point of the volume pedal at 115 and the end at 127, gives me the necessary 3db boost when I step on it.

If you were controlling global in or out volume, the previous footcontroller must have been what limited the range to 80-100%.

Bakerman said:
If you were controlling global in or out volume, the previous footcontroller must have been what limited the range to 80-100%.

That's what must have been the case. I was using a Rocktron Midi Mate. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom