Volume incrs ,dcrs on MFC -101

virgil

Experienced
Hello,
Help me please to solve this problem:I have Axe II ,MFC-101 updated,...
I want to be able to change the volume level of the preset I play with IA switch.
For this I assigned IA #10 for volume decrease and IA #15 for volume increase..
..it`s not working on my Axe...sure I`ve done something wrong !
If somebody can explain to me how to do it right I will very much appreciate it!
Thank you !

the cc numbers for volume up and down are 35 and 36. those numbers are already assigned in the axe, so just edit your two switches so they have those values

Thank you so much Simeon..well if you can explain to me ( I am totally noob )..editting in MFC ?
I don`t know how to do this..there are so many parameters..
I found this in yeks wiki..but I think it was before upgrading MFC ..: "The Axe-Fx offers a very convenient way to adjust the volume level per preset on the fly (in other words: without editing): the Volume Increment and Volume Decrement commands (I/O > Ctrl). These commands make it possible to adjust the preset level (Layout > Mix) in small steps while playing. Adjustments are saved automatically!

To make this work assign both commands to switches on your MIDI foot controller (I/O > Ctrl) or to switches which are directly connected to the Axe (I/O > Pedals). ".
so,please can you guide me thru settings,please.?
Thank you so much

no sorry. i don't have an mfc, but i'm sure someone will chime in and help you out. it's basically just a case of choosing two buttons and then editing those buttons so that they send out cc data (not pc data) and that one has the value of 35 and the other 36. you don't need to change anything on the axe itself.

Does anyone have a link to the 'how to' section where it explains how to use two external switches to do volume increment/decrement? I searched but couldn't find it.

Back
Top Bottom