I would use the volume block for volume control, and add a 'Global' Filter block with no modifier. Just have it active in your solo scenes

I would use the volume block for volume control, and add a 'Global' Filter block with no modifier. Just have it active in your solo scenes

I guess I'll have to try that. But one should think the volume block was able to do such a basic task :/

5TkyX1c.jpg

8e6ku9n.jpg

bgOV9WI.jpg

Hmmm. The way I read it, I had assumed that you were changing the 'Level' parameter itself. That would not work because the 'Modifier' would take priority. But changing the 'Max' parameter in the 'Edit Modifier' window should work???

I know that the modifier settings are saved with the block when using the 'Blocks Library'. This 'Global Block' behavior is either 'intended', an 'over-site' or a 'bug'?

My 'Filter' work-around would work, and you get the added benefit of adding a small bump in the mids when you boost.

Last edited:
Hmmm. The way I read it, I had assumed that you were changing the 'Level' parameter itself. That would not work because the 'Modifier' would take priority. But changing the 'Max' parameter in the 'Edit Modifier' window should work???

I know that the modifier settings are saved with the block when using the 'Blocks Library'. This 'Global Block' behavior is either 'intended', an 'over-site' or a 'bug'?

My 'Filter' work-around would work, and you get the added benefit of adding a small bump in the mids when you boost.

Yeah, it's the level parameter in the volume block I want to change, when changing lead volume in multiple presets, but if it's not supposed to work that way, I'll have to try your suggestion.
The scene modifiers ar at 100% in the scenes I use for leads. I know scene modifiers must be set at each individual preset, the last picture is just to show how that particular preset is set up.

Back
Top Bottom