Volume for SPDIF Out

Jiffzillla

Experienced
So after owning the Ultra for three years, I finally got around to connecting it to my Digi 003 Factory via the RCA SPDIF connection. Everything is working fine and sounds great, but I'm wondering if there's a dedicated output volume control for the SPDIF out, as the Out 1 and 2 on the face of the Ultra have no effect on the SPDIF output. Or is it just that the SPDIF volume is controlled per preset? Thanks for the help! :)

So after owning the Ultra for three years, I finally got around to connecting it to my Digi 003 Factory via the RCA SPDIF connection. Everything is working fine and sounds great, but I'm wondering if there's a dedicated output volume control for the SPDIF out, as the Out 1 and 2 on the face of the Ultra have no effect on the SPDIF output. Or is it just that the SPDIF volume is controlled per preset? Thanks for the help! :)

I think global output 1 setting will affect the SPDIF. Been a long time since I fooled with it. SPDIF output for me is fine by default.

Cool. Thanks, Charlie. My output is a little bit low on the SPDIF out, so I was looking to bump it up globally. I'll try the global output 1.

Back
Top Bottom