Volume Control Using Up-Down Buttons?

Tone Ranger

Just got the AFX3 and FC-12. On my Helix I used the big volume knob with my foot to control the back-line amp output. And the FOH output level was fixed. Im not really wanting another expression pedal, just small occasional adjustments to compensate for patch levels. I've read quite a bit of the manual but not familiar enough to figure it out?

Since the device volume knob isn’t on the FC but back on the Axe, there’s no way to adjust the output knob itself using the FC.

Are you needing everything to turn up or down, or are you trying to adjust specific Presets or Scenes to balance things? There are solutions but it depends on what you’re trying to do.

I Would like a global control like for output 2, but may not be possible. But maybe on the output blocks that I could copy and paste into every preset. Have the output block level increment with each button push?

Reading a little more reveals that it may be possible to program Vol inc. up/down buttons per preset and save. Do you have to save it during the performance? Or does it save when you leave the preset? I use a preset for every song.

Reading a little more reveals that it may be possible to program Vol inc. up/down buttons per preset and save. Do you have to save it during the performance? Or does it save when you leave the preset? I use a preset for every song.
It saves after every change... Which means if you've changed others things (like turning an effect on/off) that also gets saved.

Thanks...
I assume its done at the output block? How do you assign the FC buttons to the output block, is it covered in the manual?

Back
Top Bottom