Volume change when I switch between signal chain rows

ozanerkal

Inspired
Hi,

Please see the video:

https://youtu.be/kXIFlx4SMwM

This is one of my fav. presets involving only an amp block (mark iic+) and a cab block (f073).
I've done all the tweaking while the signal chain was on the first row. So the first half of the vid has the normal volume level.
But when I take the signal chain to the second row, there's a dramatic volume boost which even causes clipping.
It sounds as if the mixer volume has been changed, but the only thing I do is switch between rows.
Rows 3&4 are also normal btw. it's only the second row..

Why could this be?

Thanks..

i have the exact same issue, and seen this question of yours just as i was trying to figure out why a bunch of my presets with 2 rows are now having these volume issues. Hope we can find a cure to this as i use two rows a bit

Click on the output box and check if the "Level 2" knob is up.
You can go to "Preset" -> "Clear Preset" to have a blank reset canvas to make a patch. Throw an amp and a cab (any) and check if it does the same.

Click on the output box and check if the "Level 2" knob is up.
You can go to "Preset" -> "Clear Preset" to have a blank reset canvas to make a patch. Throw an amp and a cab (any) and check if it does the same.

Yes!.. thank you very much :)

i have the exact same issue, and seen this question of yours just as i was trying to figure out why a bunch of my presets with 2 rows are now having these volume issues. Hope we can find a cure to this as i use two rows a bit

If you have the same issue, Fl7x's answer should solve it.. :)

Back
Top Bottom