Volume Block Settings

I'm looking for some settings that others are using for their volume block. I've got a Behringer setup and it just doesn't have the response I think it should. I thought maybe it could be the pedal, so I hooked it up as a normal pedal (guitar > pedal > ax8 guitar input) and it works perfect. Feels very responsive. So I am assuming the its settings within the AX8.

What is a “Behringer setup” specifically?
I'm pretty sure he meant to put a space in there... he has a Behringer set up. OP - what is the model number of your volume pedal? Does it have "expression" capabilities? If so, it should be calibrated in one of the 4 EXP pedal jacks on the AX8 for maximum flexibility.

I'm pretty sure he meant to put a space in there... he has a Behringer set up. OP - what is the model number of your volume pedal? Does it have "expression" capabilities? If so, it should be calibrated in one of the 4 EXP pedal jacks on the AX8 for maximum flexibility.
Yup that’s what I asked.

I almost cringe to even ask this.....but what is a "Volume Block?"
Fire up your AX8, go to the grid, and start spinning through the blocks. Stop when the Volume block shows up. Then hit Edit. All will be revealed. ;)

Sorry folks, just getting back to this. Yes the Beringer is a volume pedal that has an expression output as well as an input/ output to be used as a traditional volume pedal.

Sorry folks, just getting back to this. Yes the Beringer is a volume pedal that has an expression output as well as an input/ output to be used as a traditional volume pedal.
are you using a TRS cable?

does the pedal have a model number?

I don't think that an expression pedal controlling a volume block can do what the volume pot on the guitar can as it acts on the signal level only while the pot changes the frequency response of the PU/pot circuit and the signal level at the same time. Whatever you do will be an approximation.

I don't think that an expression pedal controlling a volume block can do what the volume pot on the guitar can as it acts on the signal level only while the pot changes the frequency response of the PU/pot circuit and the signal level at the same time. Whatever you do will be an approximation.
He didn't say anything about the volume pot on a guitar...

He's trying to use it as an expression pedal in a similar fashion to an analog volume pedal

Back
Top Bottom