Volume adjust

Press layout.
Go to your amp block.
Press edit.
Go to page 2.
Adjust the level knob to the desired level.
Press store button.
Press enter 2x.

Or assign a couple of footswitches to Volume Increment and Volume Decrement (CC# 35 & 36 by default). One tap of a switch will bump the volume by about 1 dB, and then save the preset.

Last edited:
i believe using those volume controls from IA switches, it automagically saves the preset with that volume adjustment without having to hit Store.

i just don't like messing with that particular volume control (layout last page). i only like adjusting the amp level so i know all my patches are the same otherwise.

Press layout.
Go to your amp block.
Press edit.
Go to page 2.
Adjust the level knob to the desired level.
Press store button.
Press enter 2x.

Or:
-press layout
-press page 4X to go to the output
-adjust output main to your liking
-store it

This is easier then adjusting the Amp block level when you use two Amp blocks or Amp XY

i believe using those volume controls from IA switches, it automagically saves the preset with that volume adjustment without having to hit Store.

i just don't like messing with that particular volume control (layout last page). i only like adjusting the amp level so i know all my patches are the same otherwise.

you patches are less changed by changing the level than any other level. Lowering the amp block level has a greater potential for changing stuff (any drive parameters or compression) than the main output level of the patch. The main output level in the layout menu has least amount of chance of changing things. Now, you have to be careful with the inc/dec feature because it saves the state of effects, but that is a separate issue from the main output level of the patch.

Back
Top Bottom