VOL INCR/DECR Question: I don't want to save

cellopet

Inspired
Hi Guys, I have a question about the MFC upgrade: I find very useful the Vol INCR/DECR switch, but i really don't need that my level has been saved. I mean, i'd like to control on the fly my level, but i would like to come back safely to my usual level. Is there a way not to save it? Because during a gig i can't see at what + or - Db i'm playing....
Thanks so much
Cello

The unique feature of Vol Inc/Dec is that the preset is saved.
If you don't want that, just use a Vol pedal.

The unique feature of Vol Inc/Dec is that the preset is saved.
If you don't want that, just use a Vol pedal.

If I use the Scene feature, does it save the Volume of the entire preset or only the scene volume value?

Thank you so much.
So if i virtually want to come back to the "original" setting i put all my scenes/presets at 0 Db and i'm fine...

Not sure what you mean.

Let's say you are in Scene 4....... the instant you stomp on a Vol up IA,......the level rises and is instantly saved for that scene. If you stomp 4 times...it is raised 4 times and is saved with that scene...in this case Scene 4.

You would probably need to stomp Vol dwn 4 times to get it back to original volume and is instantly saved. However, this is not the intended usage.

As suggested ....use a Vol expression pedal (as that applies to all scenes and the preset itself).

Let's say you are in Scene 4....... the instant you stomp on a Vol up IA,......the level rises and is instantly saved for that scene. If you stomp 4 times...it is raised 4 times and is saved with that scene...in this case Scene 4.

You would probably need to stomp Vol dwn 4 times to get it back to original volume and is instantly saved.
Yes, that's Exactly how it works...

The inc/DEC adjusts the output mixer. I'm using out 1 cab sims on to FOH, out 2 fx loop to matrix into 4x12 cabs.
Will the inc/dec work on the output mixer AND the FX loop output too? Or will it just work on just out 1
Can i get the INCR/DECR to work on BOTH OUTPUTS 1,2 ?
THANKS GARY

I use output 1 to FOH and output 2 is through the fx loop to matrix amp and cabs
I want to know if the volume inc/dec will work on both of these outputs at the same time or just the output mixer level (out 1)

I use output 2 fxloop into a matrix->Marshall cabs. Is there anyway to have a footswitch I could inc/Dec output 2 with

Back
Top Bottom