Voes MX12 Manual

Johnb4604

First time post as I am coming over from the Helix and took the plunge on the Axe III and like everyone else it's the best decision in a long time. Does anyone have the manual for the Voes MX12 midi controller? I have downloaded the updated firmware and editor file from their website and for the life of me I cannot locate the manual. It is supposed to be in one of the folders. I am running windows in parallels on my Mac if that makes an difference. Everything works perfect with communications between controller and the computer. I just need the manual to figure out a few things. Any help is appreciated.

If you have downloaded the firmware, I'm pretty sure that the manual is in the subdirectory called "manual".

Thanks for the help so far. The only files in the Manual and Driver folder were:
Thumbs.db
Voes MX Driver 1.0.exe
Voes MX Driver Problem.pdf
Release notes.txt

I sent an email via the website last week but unsure if he was on vacation. Just thought I would check here just incase someone could point me in the right direction.

First time post as I am coming over from the Helix and took the plunge on the Axe III and like everyone else it's the best decision in a long time. Does anyone have the manual for the Voes MX12 midi controller? I have downloaded the updated firmware and editor file from their website and for the life of me I cannot locate the manual. It is supposed to be in one of the folders. I am running windows in parallels on my Mac if that makes an difference. Everything works perfect with communications between controller and the computer. I just need the manual to figure out a few things. Any help is appreciated.

Hi, it seems that I forgot to include the manual in the latest firmware. Fixed it and you can download it on the website www.voes.be/downloads or in attachment.

Glad to hear that paralles on Mac works for the editor.

If you need any help in programming, let me know.

Attachments

• Voes MX Manual.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom