Accessories Voes MX Midi Controllers

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products

voes

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Check out the Voes MX-line.

Syncs with Fractal products:
  • Axe-Fx Standard / Ultra / II (XL+): Syncs preset name.
  • Axe-Fx III / FM3 / FM9. Syncs preset name, scene name, active scene, block on/off state, block selected channel, tuner, tempo, looper,...
3 Pages, 2 fully programmable, 1 fixed preset page.
On each page every button has normal press and long press.

Comes in 6 different models (5, 6, 9, 12 2x6, 12 3x4, 18)

The MX-12 3x4 has roughly the same size as the FC6, but double amount of buttons at a very competitive price and only needs 1 cable to connect to the Axe-Fx III / FM3 for midi and power.

mx12_3x4-03.jpg

MX & AXE-FX III:

MX & AXE-FX III:

MX-12 & FM3:

MX-12 & FM3:

VF-cable:

MX-5 & FM3:

More info on www.voes.be

Last edited:
Hi, these look really great, with one exception: no scribble strips to label the buttons dynamically. Obviously that's a lot more display hardware, power consumption, memory, maybe even bigger physical size.

That said, have you considered building such a thing?

Hi, these look really great, with one exception: no scribble strips to label the buttons dynamically. Obviously that's a lot more display hardware, power consumption, memory, maybe even bigger physical size.

That said, have you considered building such a thing?

I use an edding chalk pen. Works perfectly and you get to choose your own size.

I wrote the first seven lines of presets on it. When I want it to look better I let my wife write is. The dog always lies down there when I play. Yes, annoying but sweet. I didnt have a better pic on my phone. Sorry.

Attachments

• 5EB57DB6-CD35-4036-8494-2D802B858A47.jpeg
    5EB57DB6-CD35-4036-8494-2D802B858A47.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69
@voes
I was wondering: are you planning an MX-8 with LCD screen in the near future?

I'm looking for a compact and cost effective midi controller for both my Axe Fx III and HX Stomp and stumbled across your products while searching for another brand.
8 footwsitches would be perfect but if not I think I could manage with the MX-6.

Check out the Voes MX-line.

Syncs with Fractal products:
  • Axe-Fx Standard / Ultra / II (XL+): Syncs preset name.
  • Axe-Fx III / FM3 / FM9. Syncs preset name, scene name, active scene, block on/off state, block selected channel, tuner, tempo, looper,...
3 Pages, 2 fully programmable, 1 fixed preset page.
On each page every button has normal press and long press.

Comes in 6 different models (5, 6, 9, 12 2x6, 12 3x4, 18)

The MX-12 3x4 has roughly the same size as the FC6, but double amount of buttons at a very competitive price and only needs 1 cable to connect to the Axe-Fx III / FM3 for midi and power.

View attachment 98302

MX & AXE-FX III:

MX & AXE-FX III:

MX-12 & FM3:

MX-12 & FM3:

VF-cable:

MX-5 & FM3:

More info on www.voes.be

Hi Voes, the MX12 (4x3) looks great, but I cannot place an order on your website. By any other means that I can place an order? I am located in China. Thanks.

Yep, your website should be just fine, the above link redirects to google and google is unfortunately banned in China.... Sad story, anyway let me find some VPN that can allow me to access to the Order/ Contact page, thanks.
I will send you a PM

Back
Top Bottom