Voes MIDI Controller anyone?

should be 1-2 weeks and dropped the dime today. we can download the editor and check out the different configs being used. Nice.

Now I have a FCB1010 with eurekaprom V3 to sell :)

I have the MX-12 and its good. The AFX3 responds well and it's highly programmable. My only gripe is that the external controllers on the board send some kind of "digital squeek" when you engage the Wah or Whammy, plug directly into the fractal with the controllers no noise so it must be the Voes and it's ridiculously loud through monitors and PA system.

Hi,

I don't know if you can help with this but I have just linked an MX-12 to my Axe FXiii. I just want a very simple setup, where I can scroll through the presets and select the scenes from each. I have managed to get the MX to select the scenes, but try as I might, I can't get it to step up & down through the presets. I was hoping t o use buttons 5 & 11 for this. Do you have any suggestions please?

Thanks

Chris

the edit program should be able to do this. I am not on my music machine, but I have the scenes on single and hold button selections, never found a need to scroll them. I would set the patch and then have the scenes ready at the press or hold of a button. Worked out really well. @voes Patrick may have some suggestions as well. He is very supportive with the controllers.

Thanks. Yes, Patrick is very good. I am just trying to learn about this for myself so I have a better idea how the two units work together. As I said, I just want to be able to click up and down through the presets so I am sure I will get there eventually but thanks again for the response

you should be able to set the preset scroll without issue. I would need to look at the edit program before I can say anything else about it. Good Luck!

H
I have the MX-12 and its good. The AFX3 responds well and it's highly programmable. My only gripe is that the external controllers on the board send some kind of "digital squeek" when you engage the Wah or Whammy, plug directly into the fractal with the controllers no noise so it must be the Voes and it's ridiculously loud through monitors and PA system.

Hi Crit,

I am seriously thinking of getting a voes controller. The digital squeak you mention worries me. Did you get that fixed?

Kind regards, Harm

H

Hi Crit,

I am seriously thinking of getting a voes controller. The digital squeak you mention worries me. Did you get that fixed?

Kind regards, Harm
I have never had that digital fart with any of my controllers.

I have an MX12 I can let go of. If you are in the states for domestic shipping only. It is in the for sale forum, or msg me if interested. It comes with the power block too.

No the digital fart is always there. Not the biggest issue for me and I’m sure Patrick at Voes would help if it was as he’s a good chap.

still recommend the Voes controller’s they’re well built and easy to program.

Just another reflection on the MX-12. Yes, it works perfectly well with the Axe FXiii. MY only gripe is the actual footswitches, which require a determined 'stomp'. This can be difficult when making quick changes and I have had a few occasions where I have not hit the switch sufficiently forcibly and so missed the change. Softer switches (such as those used on the EHX pedals) would be a definite improvement in my book. I hope that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom