VOES MC-10

I think that is made by Patrick Voes, who is on the forum. Just search his name and you will find a lot of info and can likely PM him. He seems very knowlegeable about this stuff. Without his helpful guide to programming a FCB1001, I would never have been able to do that when I started with Fractal almost 10 years ago.

I think that is made by Patrick Voes, who is on the forum. Just search his name and you will find a lot of info and can likely PM him. He seems very knowlegeable about this stuff. Without his helpful guide to programming a FCB1001, I would never have been able to do that when I started with Fractal almost 10 years ago.

I think he is a windows guy. I need to install the driver on a virtual machine under Mac OS X. But the VM can't find the MC -10. More a question for computer experts.
By the way, I think I will sell the MC 10 as soon the FCx is available. I hate Windows with passion ;-). And a MAC Editor is mandatory. But I don't think we will see this.

There are a lot of developers on here, too, so someone can probably help you. Maybe repost with a different title. "Help finding VOES MC-10 on Mac/Windows"

Finally, after several hours of trial and error, it works. For some reason there is a difference in running VM Fusion in "seamless mode" or "isolated mode". In both cases, the driver for the MC-10 will install without problems. But it won't work in seamless mode (at least here on my Macbook Pro). ;-) . So for now I can use the editor and Solitaire ;-) ...

There are a lot of developers on here, too, so someone can probably help you. Maybe repost with a different title. "Help finding VOES MC-10 on Mac/Windows"
Don't need to post a new thread... Just use the Thread Tools and change to post title.

I'm selling mine...only because I only use mac's and I can't edit it with unless I add a windows VM, which I don't want to do just for editing a foot controller. It's a shame bacause they are very good :(

Back
Top Bottom