Voes MC-10 mk2 Midi Controller issues Transfering changes from PC to Controller

Hi all,

I just bought myself a MC-10 Mk2 midi controller.

I then went to this link https://www.voes.be/downloads.html and downloaded the MC-10 MK2 option download.

I then connected the USB from the MC-10 to my computer which has windows 10.

At the same time I connected a midi cable from the MC-10 midi out to my FM3 midi in.

At this point I can see that the MC-10 will change presets on my FM3 but I want to edit it to my taste so...

I installed the drivers Voes MC-driver 1.0.exe which was installed successfully.

I then opened the Voes MC-editor.exe and selected Axe Fx 3 and then tried to make changes and click on the button "send to MC hardware" ...I get no errors but nothing is changing on the controller.

I'm I forgetting to do something?

How can I sort this out?

Hi all,

I just bought myself a MC-10 Mk2 midi controller.

I then went to this link https://www.voes.be/downloads.html and downloaded the MC-10 MK2 option download.

I then connected the USB from the MC-10 to my computer which has windows 10.

At the same time I connected a midi cable from the MC-10 midi out to my FM3 midi in.

At this point I can see that the MC-10 will change presets on my FM3 but I want to edit it to my taste so...

I installed the drivers Voes MC-driver 1.0.exe which was installed successfully.

I then opened the Voes MC-editor.exe and selected Axe Fx 3 and then tried to make changes and click on the button "send to MC hardware" ...I get no errors but nothing is changing on the controller.

I'm I forgetting to do something?

How can I sort this out?

I noticed that the MC editor was not up-to-date. Please download the editor again from the website (www.voes.be/downloads)

Make sure to select VOES AXE_FX III FM3 EDITOR. And in this editor make sure that in GLOBAL the parameter FM3 is checked.

Finally, it is important to use 2 Midi cables. Both Midi In and Midi Out need to be connected to the FM3 in order to sync data.

If you still have problems, then PM me and we will sort this out.

Last edited:
I noticed that the MC editor was not up-to-date. Please download the editor again from the website (www.voes.be/downloads)

Make sure to select VOES AXE_FX III FM3 EDITOR. And in this editor make sure that in GLOBAL the parameter FM3 is checked.

Finally, it is important to use 2 Midi cables. Both Midi In and Midi Out need to be connected to the FM3 in order to sync data.

WOW! Thanks a million...I'll download and try it now and report back. I'll follow your instructions...thanks a lot!!!

That works amazingly!!!
It's perfect for the FM3!!!
Thanks very much!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom