Voes is awesome

Harm

Experienced
Bought a Voes mx-18 to go with my axe fx 3 mark 2. It is awesome. I had some questions and Patrick, the owner, responded within minutes after sending an email. The mx 18 itself is awesome. Some features many of you might appreciate: You have 18 buttons, also press and hold so that makes it 36 if you want to. There is also the A/B function. Press that and all the buttons have a different function (which you can program yourself. I made A for presets and effects and B for scenes and the looper. I have 3 expression pedals. The mx has the option to change the midi numbers of those, so with a press of a button I use the wah for whammy, volume for shimmer and drive for tremolo. Awesome and it took me 2 minutes to set that up. The editor is so easy that a manual isn't even needed.

I have no connection to Voes whatsoever, I'm just a very happy customer. I was very happy with the axe 2 and my mfc-101. I did not buy an axe 3 because I didn't see an FC12 connecting with my preferences on how I want to work with the axe. The Voes, to me is an MFC with a few extras that I absolutely love. So I am soooo happy with my axe FX 3 now.

Just my 2 cents.

Harm

I'm considering one for my FM3 as well, seems like a no brainer!

Did you get the Faslink cable?

I'm considering one for my FM3 as well, seems like a no brainer!

Did you get the Faslink cable?
Yep. 1 cable to the board. Here is my pedalboard. I still need to finish it, but you get the idea. The functions of the buttons I write with an Edding chalk marker. You can just erase when you change it later. I made my wife write so I can actually read it haha.
HarmE8A850B6-C256-4981-B3D0-101F8D377D13.jpeg

Jap, the Voes Midi-Controllers are awesome. I used it with my HX Stomp and now - with the Axe FX III - the settings were very easy to adapt. I have the small MX-6, but when configuring both pages in two layers ... then 6 buttons is more than I need. The different configurable led-colors make it easy to navigate and to remember where which setting is configured. I use page one for presets and scenes, page two for tempo/tap, tuner and looper.

Back
Top Bottom