Vocal Verb

javajunkie

Here is a heavy ambient verb with a vocal like quality to the attack. It uses the formant filter into a multidelay then reverb. Use different vowel sounds to change the vocal quality. Watch for resonant peaks when resonance is high. for this example I have Resonance extremely high, I compensate by notching the reverb to keep some of the ringing down.

http://javajunkiemusic.com/Audio/Java_Vocal_Verb 11.syx

sounds nice. did you try changing the order of the three fx, so that the formant was later in the chain? attaching an lfo or envelope to the vowel might also be interesting.... a little job for me to try tomorrow... :)

sounds nice. did you try changing the order of the three fx, so that the formant was later in the chain? attaching an lfo or envelope to the vowel might also be interesting.... a little job for me to try tomorrow... :)

Yes, I tried before and after. I also tried lfo and envelope. The LFO is cool for an oscillating effect. I kind of liked the sawtooth wave. ADSR was more what I was going for here. There are a lot of different cools things you can do with this type effect. I got the idea listening to the big sky reverb demo.

patch? guitar sounds soooo smoth!

woll_758da4_2579535.jpg

works here but i'll post to axe-change

sweetness! for some reason when I click the link it goes to page that displays

ðtw÷ðtx@ Java Vocal Verb 11 jlPIQ~M÷ðtx@RrHnJKLMNO>÷ðtx@~~~~~
K~TU~~j:fLCAK/N~=}÷ðtx@#a8~G8NVG
37}Ak(4ne%w# 3ZVG$tT*)U3 -
'~~~[÷ðtx@ -w26[G~s%fLU*v2neLy
3fKnew2v23ne3$tM÷ðtx@fL# U*3)Ug
'~~<
~9Y -~w2"66[Gl<Z~~K÷ðtx@Fc3~f 43~~KFc3~43~ uw~K8ru0<÷ðtx@We`>U~~~~3333~14141414fLK~ZR~~~~~z(<BkWw2g4neP;P;P;÷ðtx@P;~~3~~~=MMMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKNnF~v~~4}pz
-uQ:÷ðtx@M~y(~2fLv2ne9YzU*~vm6'4~k/8=
oz8=3fK~g9Y9Y 3fF÷ðtx@ K
N~QR@Ay{QRfLEF

*U`÷ðtx@
\T3fg÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðtx@>÷ðty?U8-÷

You need to right click and save as

I am a tard...(sorry if that offends anyone) thanks simeon and thanks java!!!!!!!! I played with this preset last night for about 2 hours...add a phaser/vibe before the split and added some room to the cab and its is space city!!!

Back
Top Bottom