Visiting Chicago music Exchange

Larry Mitchell

Power User
i was recently playing in Chicago with Native American artist Robert Mirabal Abd on the way to the Airport I stopped in at Chicago Music Exchange. A very very impressive store. I had only scene photos it in magazines. While there I met some really nice people including John who works there and is a Axe FX owner. And Forum member (mnwst) I believe. We talked about the Axe Fx and the AX8 powered monitors and more. I wish I had more time to check that place out but flight time was calling. If your close by you should check it out.

Nice meeting you John.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 19
+1 on a very cool store. Though I do get frustred by their practice rooms at times; seems like there is always someone sitting in them, keeping you from trying something new out. Good to hear from my fellow Chicagoans as well :) Might be cool to have a Chicago Axe FX meetup some time to see how folks are running their AFX rigs.

+1 on a very cool store. Though I do get frustred by their practice rooms at times; seems like there is always someone sitting in them, keeping you from trying something new out. Good to hear from my fellow Chicagoans as well :) Might be cool to have a Chicago Axe FX meetup some time to see how folks are running their AFX rigs.
i was going to try to organize a chitown area Fractal fest with FAS participation last ,september in connection with the Dweezil Zappas show I promoted in waukegan, but life got in the way. i know there are a shitload of us here

Back
Top Bottom