Wish Virtual expression pedals

Vegard

I have a lot of parameters tied to my xp-pedals (delay mix, tremolo depth etc), but sometimes I just want to bring my Mac and axe fix instead of the fc+pedalboards. It would be nice if one could bring up some sort of virtual pedals so that not everything is on max by default. If anyone has any other workarounds that would be appreciated. Thanks!

you could try to copy the preset and remove all the modifiers for these situations.
Yes, but if i make adjustments on the copied presset, I’d have to either remember them and add them to the original, or add all the modifiers to the preset later. Just a small nuisance, of course, but having this as a feature would make life easier:)

You can associate the expression pedals to External Controllers, and then assign the the external controller to the modifier instead of the pedal.

Then you can use the External Controller Init Value in the setup menu to define the "initial" values, which will be used when the pedals are not connected.

Or you could add a control switch on the modifier. That way you can toggle the exp on and off. If you got one available that is.

Edit: I try to think like this when building presets. As long as I can I try to make my rig as flexible as possible, so that when I encounter problems, I got options to fix things.

Back
Top Bottom