Virtual Capo warbling sound

Josetxu

Inspired
I have my Axe FXIII since a month o so ago. It came from G66 with firmware 12.08 I think and it's now updated to the last version. The virtual capo sound I'm getting isn't clean, it suffer of warbles and artifacts. I've recorded a track to show it and my preset, if it could serve to give me some ideas of how to solve it. Thanks

Attachments

• JTM45.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
I'm not hearing the problem in most of the samples, to be honest, though I do hear it towards the end. And the VC will never sound good by itself; it's very good in a mix, but there will be artifacts (and yes, even a tiny bit of latency) when you're just hearing plain guitar. Just gotta play with the settings, but to me, that sounds pretty good and would never be noticeable in a full band context.

How do you finally solved it? @Brian Coonan ? I've read the topic but haven't found your solution. Thanks!
Oh - well I considered my solution the fact that my guitars needed some maintenance. And - at a recent show after I had my main guitar set up, I used the VC up 1/2 step and had no issues at all. I have some audio clips that I need to process a little from the show and I was going to post one with the VC on just to give a real life example of how happy I am with it

Back
Top Bottom