Virtual Capo - feedback on FC ?

Lumikut

Inspired
Vendor
Does the FC6 or FC12 give any feedback on what the virtual capo is set to? For instance, let's say you assign two switches to increment up/down 1 interval. If you increment up would it (or could it) provide visual feedback as to what it is set to?

Sort of, but not really. If you have a button on the FC assigned, and you use the scribble strip to describe it (I use something like "Capo Up 1"), then you can tell by the lights on the FC if the Virtual Capo is enabled or not.

I use channels and scenes in some cases - so I am the labler...

Perhaps a “wish” of something clever around this might be thought about/developed and posted?

Same for me, I use Scenes and will call it something like "1/2 down" or "1/2 up" and will be able to see on the layout if my pitch block is enabled.

I use channels and scenes in some cases - so I am the labler...

Perhaps a “wish” of something clever around this might be thought about/developed and posted?

I was looking for a little more flexibility and made a wish for a Dynamic Channel function: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/dynamic-channel-select-via-new-fc-switch-category.164735/

Although not a complete solution for your situation (as it would not be any value for scenes) but it would help out for channels. If you have the time give the wish a read and see if it would help you out.

Last edited:
There's a wish for user channel names to be shown on FC. Second it and maybe FAS will implement it. Till that time: you'll have to remember all your settings.

Back
Top Bottom