Virtual amp/pedalboard for Tele players - Youtube demo, preset, fun.

A great situation to be in, in the world of guitarist + dad. And an understanding wife to boot, apparently.

One of the best sounds I've lately heard. TOTALLY GREAT. Is the sound captured via Camera only? And where are you listening them from?

Nice Burgs. You gotta love a good Tele. Are you the Brett Kingmann who demoed DVK pedals? I bought three of them on the basis of your reviews. Great pedals which I sometimes use in the fx loop of the Axe.

Nice Burgs. You gotta love a good Tele. Are you the Brett Kingmann who demoed DVK pedals? I bought three of them on the basis of your reviews. Great pedals which I sometimes use in the fx loop of the Axe.

Yeah, I did the conceptual design for Dvk and actually own a tiny part of the company. I've largely abandoned it due to in-house inadequacies, though, so you may have some collectibles. Glad you're digging them. :)

One of the best sounds I've lately heard. TOTALLY GREAT. Is the sound captured via Camera only? And where are you listening them from?

Vocal is camera capture; guitar is Pro Tools capture: Axe-FX II to Mac/Pro Tools via USB. The Blue Sky monitors I use are to my right on the desk.

This is too good! Burgs has always been my go to review/demo guy on you tube and now here he is contributing to the FAS community. Buying my Axe and getting involved here is by far the best music/gear decision i have made....EVER!!!!:eagerness::triumphant:

Back
Top Bottom