violin patch, no output vol

bluesmostly

Inspired
I guys, I just figured out, thanks to some help here, how to use the Axe-Edit to download user presets onto the Axe II. I got a couple from here, a Ford/Carlton Dumble one, and it works great. The second one was a Violin preset, but it has no output volume, can't hear it. whasup?

Two possibilities come to mind.
1. Is there a volume block in the preset? You may need to either change it to a shunt or change the controller for it to match your expression pedal.
2. It has a user cab for the violin body and you need it to make it work right. If this is the case, try the one attached.

View attachment Cello_Body.syx

Two possibilities come to mind.
1. Is there a volume block in the preset? You may need to either change it to a shunt or change the controller for it to match your expression pedal.
2. It has a user cab for the violin body and you need it to make it work right. If this is the case, try the one attached.

View attachment 9671

thanks Gold, yeah, it doesn't seem to be related to the vol block. Is the Cello_Body file you have there a completely new preset?

I find a lot of patches that have a user cab, so there's no volume output. What I do is just change to one of the stock cabs, usually try to pick one that's appropriate for the amp type.

Since it's a violin patch, you could also just bypass/delete the cab block.

What I attached is only a user cab block. You need to save it as one of your user cabs and then you can select it for the violin patch that you already have.

yup, that was it guys. the user cab was mute. I have selected a 1x12 studio cab for now which I like better than the no cab sound. thanks for the help!

I highly recommend trying the cello body IR. I think you'll find it makes it sound more authentic.

Back
Top Bottom