Violin patch (+ Ensemble feature!)

Glad to see this thread is still alive alive-o! Don't forget to reduce the cab size parameter slightly, if you're getting too much resonance on some lower notes.

Wow, only just came across this today. I am having difficulty typing anything because I am trying to pick myself up off the floor...

Thanks Simeon, for creating/improving this preset and publishing it for everyone...

Wow, incredible! I have played a standard for years, bought a II and thought i didn't want to spend so much time programming, so i sold it. This Patch alone is making me order another one. Please tell me fractal has added this one for version 7 as a factory preset.

Incredible!

I just got my Axe FX 2 today and was wondering about updating the old patch. Heard this for the first time a few minutes ago, and I'm not going to bother doing any work, yours sounds awesome, thanks for sharing.

Somehow this thread had not fallen under my radar up until now. But this is seriously one of coolest patches yet! Great work here Simeon.

Incredible!

I just got my Axe FX 2 today and was wondering about updating the old patch. Heard this for the first time a few minutes ago, and I'm not going to bother doing any work, yours sounds awesome, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the original patch and good to see you back!

Getting excess cpu usage when I load this. just removed the mtd and it was all fine. Best violin patch yet, thx simeon

yes, i have to remove the usb when using it. the mtd is quite important when using the ensemble feature (pitch shifters). i may have another look at it and see if i can tweak a slightly lower cpu version without losing the functionality...or perhaps do a "lite" version without the ensemble feature...

i also forgot to consider that the new reverb uses slightly more cpu than the old one, which will definitely tip it over the edge. i'd better have a look at it

just looked at the patch and it seems like there's two compressors in it. the second one, right before the reverb, can be removed.

Back
Top Bottom