Vinai Trinateepakdee "Move The Sky" Cover

unscarred:

Loved it!
Did you use Vinai's presets? Did you update to V10.x?
I was hoping Vinai would update his presets for V10.

unscarred:

Loved it!
Did you use Vinai's presets? Did you update to V10.x?
I was hoping Vinai would update his presets for V10.

Thanks!I didn't use Vinai's patch on this one. I used the HBE amp sim with a 4x12 Basketweave TV Mix and Petrucci V30 cabs in stereo.

Cheers!

Last edited:
A friend of mine said that Vinai has jumped ship so perhaps someone else can confirm or deny the rumor. If he has it is certainly his loss.

A friend of mine said that Vinai has jumped ship so perhaps someone else can confirm or deny the rumor. If he has it is certainly his loss.

Vinai is a good friend of mine - I find it very unlikely this is true since he was demo'ing the new cab IR's ( Cab pack one wellspring ) for me last week ( and I have to say they sound fantastic ! ).
He's been very busy working on his reviews / JTC page and gigging full times. Sometimes I believe he also eats and sleeps ;)
Am sure he'll chime in himself when he reads this thread !
And as for the OP - great cover !

Nice playing!:encouragement: Always love to see everyone enjoys my tunes. And of cause the AXE II still is my main rig indeed. I'll share my update patch when my new JTC serie is available next month, please stay tune! ;)

Will check 'em out for sure! Are u planning on making an album anytime soon?

Vinai is a good friend of mine - I find it very unlikely this is true since he was demo'ing the new cab IR's ( Cab pack one wellspring ) for me last week ( and I have to say they sound fantastic ! ).
He's been very busy working on his reviews / JTC page and gigging full times. Sometimes I believe he also eats and sleeps ;)
Am sure he'll chime in himself when he reads this thread !
And as for the OP - great cover !

I would love to know if this is true. If you can get us the scoop or ask him to chime in here that would rock. Nothing would make me happier than to go back to my friend and tell him he was wrong on this front since he thinks he's right about everything.

I would love to know if this is true. If you can get us the scoop or ask him to chime in here that would rock. Nothing would make me happier than to go back to my friend and tell him he was wrong on this front since he thinks he's right about everything.

He just did..look three posts above. His username is GuitarHoly! =)

+1 on see above.
There's always been a strange mentality that if an artist doesn't play 100% the same gear they are defecting ;)
I doubt anyone one this forum could put up their hand and say every single one of their guitars / strings / fx units / cables etc etc... are all made by the same brand.
This factored in with the rumour-mill that is the internet, sooner or later these things are going to happen !
Either way, it's all good and looking forward to playing with the updated patches.

Back
Top Bottom