Wish View Scenes in "Manage Presets"

jhpearce

In the "Manage Presets" tool, when I open a bank or directory from my hard drive, I wish I could see a list of the scenes associated with each preset.

Best wishes, all.

Scenes (8) are always associated with a single preset. A scene can't be associated with multiple presets.

Maybe you mean: see the list of scenes per preset. Which is only useful when using the "pinned" function in Manage Presets.
That feature has been requested before and opens the Question: how, where ...

Scenes (8) are always associated with a single preset. A scene can't be associated with multiple presets.

Maybe you mean: see the list of scenes per preset. Which is only useful when using the "pinned" function in Manage Presets.
That feature has been requested before and opens the Question: how, where ...
Thanks yek. I understand. Yes, I simply want to see the scenes contained in each preset. The browser displays a list of presets, when I click on a single preset I'd like to see that preset's scenes.

Thanks yek. I understand. Yes, I simply want to see the scenes contained in each preset. The browser displays a list of presets, when I click on a single preset I'd like to see that preset's scenes.
Hey there.. like a hover list when you mouse over? That wouldnt be too hard to create i guess

Back
Top Bottom