View IR EQ Curve App?

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
Good Afternoon folks... I cannot for the life of me find the application where I can load an IR (syx and wav) and view the EQ curve. Any help would be appreciated! Also, where is the site were they have all the firmware versions, axe-edit versions, etc?

I'm working remotely from New Orleans remoting into my DAW so I can't 'hear' my results but I've been working with IR creation and using Voxengo Deconvolver I was only able to get 1kb files (even though I told it to capture a second of empty space after the end). I went ahead and extended the sweep by 1.5 secs and now I ended up with a 147kb file which looks to be about 140kb larger than what I'm seeing on other wav IRs.

I'm working remotely from New Orleans remoting into my DAW so I can't 'hear' my results but I've been working with IR creation and using Voxengo Deconvolver I was only able to get 1kb files (even though I told it to capture a second of empty space after the end). I went ahead and extended the sweep by 1.5 secs and now I ended up with a 147kb file which looks to be about 140kb larger than what I'm seeing on other wav IRs.

I used to have one. But there was a format change and never updated it again...and now with the UltraRes stuff, I don't even know if you can make sense of the data anymore (I haven't tried doing that yet...maybe some time...)
http://guitarlogic.org/downloads/axefx/Axe-FxIRConverter-installer.jar

You should still be able to load a wav though and see the frequency response.

Last edited:
CabLab 3.0 will have this along with some other cool things (that I can't talk about).

I have not bought Cab Lab yet, but was considering it since I bought the 4x12 cab pack. Would CabLab 3.0 be a free update for everyone who has bought it, or should I wait to buy till 3.0 comes out.

Thanks

I get the feeling we may get something like Ozone's EQ... I've been messing with Ozone's EQ for EQ Matching and I love that feature to be able to 'manipulate' the EQ curve of the 'IR'... you could just as easily accomplish this with an EQ block before or after so it may not even matter.

Back
Top Bottom