Videos from the amp fest... making progress?

Yes.

We have a few of them done and are putting the finishing touches on them. Let me clarify...

If you were there you noticed Jack doing the bulk of the work videotaping the event. He has also done a tone of work developing a template for intros and formats for the videos we will release. I visited him on a Saturday two weeks ago and was overwhelmed at how tedious the process is. We had 3 cameras present and audio coming from the mixing board and onboard mics. Once we pull all those into one edited video we then have to toss it by the presenter/artist and get their feedback and re-edit and then do it again for final approval to release it.

The few that are 99% complete look and sound awesome. He has done a remarkable job on them. I also took the time to take a course on Premiere Pro so I can assist him on some of the easier aspects going forward to some extent.

With that all said my disclaimer is that we are doing this on our own time and at our own expense. Jack is away on business this week and when he returns our plan is to put the finishing touches on and release the first few and then pop the rest out weekly after that. I know there is a lot of interest and hope you understand the reasoning on why this has been so time consuming. Literally hundreds of hours will go into this project. I had no clue how complex the whole process is and we are blessed that Jack stepped up and volunteered. I think you guys will enjoy the results.

I hope this answers your questions and/or concerns and ask for just a little more patience.

have plenty of patience, was just wanting an update... thanks. afterall we're still waiting for Scott's Rush video too ;)

thank you guys very very much for doing this, i have done video/audio post production and it is super time consuming. so thank you for the blood sweat tears and expense!!

With that all said my disclaimer is that we are doing this on our own time and at our own expense.

Literally hundreds of hours will go into this project. I had no clue how complex the whole process is and we are blessed that Jack stepped up and volunteered.

hey Craig,
I would be happy to donate $ to the cause. You, Jack and Scott were extremely valuable to this project, as well as the guys running sound.

a Paypal "donate" button for you guys would be nice! Please let us know.

Jeff

Video editing can be very time consuming.....(speaking from experience).

Take as long as you need guys, I'm sure the end result will be killer! (And a great resource for the Axe community)

Back
Top Bottom