VIDEO: v.6 Buttery Amp Sim - Sean Ashe - 46 second legato jam!

Sean Ashe

Power User
Hey guys, about 3-4 hours ago I was going through my Axe FX presets, and started jamming on the Buttery patch...and maybe I just haven't touched this one before (the axe is extensive, can ya blame me? haha) or its just really caught my attention because of the new update, but i've been jammin on it ever since! I really like how it accentuates the attack of the notes, but still lets them sustain really well. It also feels really great to me as well! Well I was telling a friend about it and made a video for him, and then decided just to upload it on youtube. I apologize for the video quality, as it was just recorded with my Logitech web cam. Audio is of course DI.

Oh yea please don't judge my technique as legato is fairly a new thing to me! Enjoy :)

And if you have a youtube subscribe or add me as a friend, I plan on uploading a bunch more Axe vids :D

I just discovered this patch a couple days ago too and it's quickly become one of my favorites. The Budda sim is just beautiful in 6.0, I don't remember playing it much before but like you I might just have missed it or not had appropriate settings.

Nice playing too!

I just discovered this patch a couple days ago too and it's quickly become one of my favorites. The Budda sim is just beautiful in 6.0, I don't remember playing it much before but like you I might just have missed it or not had appropriate settings.

Nice playing too!

Yea my settings for this are seriously just default with the bass down a teeny bit and then treble a bit, but that's just to balance the muddy stock pickups (my main guitar isn't in my possession atm)

Looking forward to checking this out tomorrow. The Buttery sim was my favorite in the Ultra and it's my favorite in the AxeII as well. Sounds even better in 6.0. :)

Back
Top Bottom