VIDEO: Shattering Into Darkness ft. Sean Ashe [Solo Playthrough] - Zachary Huff

Sean Ashe

Power User
Hey everyone, thought I'd share with you my most recent video which is a play through of the guest solo I did for the insanely talented composer and my good friend Zachary Huff. I am really proud with the way this turned out, and I also recommend picking up his full album for 'Pay What You Want' at Zachary Huff

The patch was a cranked Marshall JCM800 amp sim into the Marshall AX/TV cabs. All delay/reverb/etc was added post processing.

The guitar is an Ibanez RT650

Hope you like it, enjoy :)

Great playing as always!! But an Ibanez guitar and Marshall amp and cab sims......hmmmmm...... the Fender shirt just seems wrong :)

Pretty killer, love the quick tapping lick you do right at the end.
so what are we hearing here? the patch thru your matrix->Port City cab or the direct recording mixed thru a daw (with the cab sims on?)

Pretty killer, love the quick tapping lick you do right at the end.
so what are we hearing here? the patch thru your matrix->Port City cab or the direct recording mixed thru a daw (with the cab sims on?)

Thanks! And no that was just for looks. Because of the multiple angles etc (for cinematic effect), this was not live, so this was done previously just going DI with the Marshall AX/TV Cab sims. Fairly certain its the jcm800, if its not its the jcm800mod.

nice. been following zachary on soundcloud for a while now...incredible musician. listening to his new album on bandcamp right now...great stuff! Zachary Huff

Back
Top Bottom