VIDEO: Seven (Symphony X) Intro Cover - Sean Ashe - CAMERA AUDIO

Sean Ashe

Power User
Hey everyone, I don't know if I should be posting this in the 'recordings' section as this is camera audio and not direct, but I thought I'd share my latest youtube upload with the Axe FX. Today was a technique day for me as far as my practice schedule goes, and on my list of things to work on was alt-picking articulation so I pulled out this song and was working on it. Decided to take a video and then when I watched it I realized it sounded half decent haha!

This is the intro to Seven, by Symphony X, off of their album Paradise Lost.

Next week I'll be posting clips of the Axe FX with some melodic bluesy jam type of stuff so stay tuned for that. Enjoy :)

sounded great... you an egg farmer? ;)

thanks man and HAHAHA no those are actually the packing material for Yankee Candles. I got them from an old bandmate, they are actually EXTREMELY excellent for isolation of cabs, it somehow deadens like 70% of the noise for recording. As you can see I have two 'bafffles' assembled and leaning on the wall but those are the leftover ones. Don't really need them anymore since i have the axe though ;) Perfect tone via quarter inch cable lol

Thanks man :)

Also to anyone wondering, the patch is actually just the studio lead patch, tone matched to the beginning of Kindred Spirits (Live in LA) from Liquid tension, and then an enhancer put on the end to thicken it up. You probably can't hear it that well because it's camera audio, but I'll probably be using the patch in future videos as it's super thick! And it's funny the 'tone match' worked but i tweaked from there as i only wanted the thickness haha

Everytime i watch out videos like yours i have to rethink, if guitar will be the right instrument to me .... DAMN GREAT PLAYIN!

Back
Top Bottom