VIDEO: Sean Ashe Live Solos 5/15/2012 w/ Axe FX II into Mesa MkV Power Section!

Sean Ashe

Power User
Hey everyone, Sean Ashe here with another Axe related youtube upload! This week I've decided to upload video of some solos I played at my most recent gig this past tuesday, May 15th, 2012. ALL Solos are improvisation, and they were played over Last Dance With Mary Jane, Baby What You Want Me To Do, and Sinister Kid. As usual, I'm using the wonderful Axe FX II. This week instead of going direct, I decided to go into the power section of my Mesa Boogie Mark V and this is what it sounded like :)

EVERY week when I play this gig in particular (I'm the house guitarist for a jam night at a really cool local restaurant/bar), I get TONS of compliments on my tone and everyone always thinks the Axe is mindblowing!

As always, ALL comments are welcome, even if it's criticism of my playing (I know I need alot of work haha!), or even you don't like the way I look (red heads get a lot of hate lol).

And remember if you have a youtube channel, to subscribe! I'll be getting back to my produced (high quality vid/audio ALL with Axe FX II) videos next week, but really wanted to get this one up here because I thought it was cool :)

Thank you :D

Sorry for the double post but I was asked in a few youtube messages, how I had my patches set up wether it was 4 cable method or not, and the way I did it was using all the preamp simulations of the Axe FX, and then just keeping the Mark V on channel 3. This way I was able to run some Fender models and then of course my Mesa models. I was surprised at about how spot on the mesa models were to the actual mesa! When I get my combo back (it fried :/ ) I'm going to have to do a comparison video because they really are THAT close!

Back
Top Bottom