video recording setup test (everything is axe-fx II firmware 14.02)

????????????????? I dont understand what this vid. is displaying but it unfortunately to my ears sounds blech.?

thank you for the negative input, I was just testing the setup but it was getting really late and I did not have anything to play, hehe. maybe it would have been better off not existing.

Sorry man, I guess that was a bit harsh. It's just the backing track and overall audio in the first clip sounds kind of strange. With the second clip, I don't see the point of at all. It's 8 seconds and you can't even hear the Axe-Fx, just the acoustic sound of you hitting the guitar strings.

Again though, sorry for the nonconstructive ridicule. I'll delete my first post.

no it's ok - positive feedback, negative feedback - all feedback is welcome in my book :) I don't see of negative feedback as the same as "bad", you're taking your time to tell me what you think, I'm glad you did :) If it's because of the backing track too then it's not sound so harsh after all, I don't expect most people to like the backing track, it's dark and ambient and melodic minor and stuff. I like that kind of harmony, I guess most people don't. yeah my music is strange. when people use that word, I light up inside and go "yes!! <3 " because I'm all about the strange :D yeah the second clip is a bit misinforming, it's not the axe-fx II just the sound from the camera in the room. diminished lick. here are some outtakes from the rest of the recording session :)

Back
Top Bottom