Video Presentation: Method Over Magic - Taming the Monster that is the Axe-FX II

Scott - You are more than welcome. I am so glad that you accepted the invitation to be a presenter at Axe Fest - I can't tell you how much your participation meant to us in organizing Axe Fest West - Just look at this quality video of your presentation man - You obviously care deeply about our Axe-FX community - It was a pleasure to help you to be able to be a huge part of AXE FEST WEST 2012 - I want to publicly thank YOU for taking me (whom you had never even met) up on the offer and for all of the time you put into this - THANK YOU!!! And to think I got a solid life long friend out of the deal. It doesn't get any better than that!

hi Scott,
not sure if this was raised before..
was wondering where i can purchase the user IRs you demoed in the video.
keen to try them out.

Great job Scott, clear and concise. This methodology of identifying what you want and methodically approaching it is useful in quite a few areas.. good habit to get into so you're not just spinning your wheels. I think I recognize that Modern Antique too, Tone Merchants?

Dave

Last edited:
Well, i'm new to this forum...i too just took the plunge and entered the AXE FX world...I bought the AXE FX II and MFC-101 midi foot controller. I've been reading the forum topics all week and let me tell you i was quite overwhelmed by all the information out there..i just wanted to make my own patch and get away from the factory presets. I have to thank you Scott, your presentation was done like a pro with the beginner in mind...I immediately saved it to my favourites...it was like Gold to me....and i couldn't lose this page with this info.
i too agree with Slash07, i think it would be a great idea to make an instructional video for us users that are not very good at software stuff which could spoon feed us all the information that we need to know in using the AXE FX in different situations....i find that the manual is not that great in providing a step by step guide on how to create tones in the AXE FX II. IMHO, you would be my pick for the instructor of the video hands down. Thanks my friend for making me one happy camper today.
Also i 'd like to say, "Hi" to all the guys and gals on the forum, cheers! :)
Sincerely,

Jason

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

As someone who just took delivery of his new Axe and MFC and is feeling overwhelmed, this has helped me immensely.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

this video helped me alot. there are alot of us that our new to the axefx2 as in a month or two .there is alot to learn i myself have read and read everything i can and still I/we have alot of questions. there are alot of great people on this board to help us get going. yet i see some on these boards getting upset becouse there are new axefx users asking the same questions and the users that have been here for years know everything inside and out say read read. there is so much to read its overwhelming im sure for all of us newbie's. a video series would be a great idea, i see alot more new axefx2 user's coming down the line. i don't. see the questions stopping anytime soon. you can read forever and not get it that's why we ask questions.everyone was new at some point and one day we will be answering the questions so help a brother out

this video helped me alot. there are alot of us that our new to the axefx2 as in a month or two .there is alot to learn i myself have read and read everything i can and still I/we have alot of questions. there are alot of great people on this board to help us get going. yet i see some on these boards getting upset becouse there are new axefx users asking the same questions and the users that have been here for years know everything inside and out say read read. there is so much to read its overwhelming im sure for all of us newbie's. a video series would be a great idea, i see alot more new axefx2 user's coming down the line. i don't. see the questions stopping anytime soon. you can read forever and not get it that's why we ask questions.everyone was new at some point and one day we will be answering the questions so help a brother out

Great that you found the video useful. If you have questions, ask away. There are any number of people on this forum that can and will help out (myself included).

Scott, you're an excellent speaker. Exceptionally well delivered - very concise and well explained. Thank you. I found these very helpful.

V.

Back
Top Bottom