(VIDEO) - playthru for my song "ATLAS" - instrumental prog

prh

Inspired
hello hello,

put this together yesterday, hope some of you guys will like it! i normally have trouble remembering how to play my own stuff but i made a conscious effort to remember this after i wrote it a couple months ago so i could film it, and here it is :)

:encouragement:

Puh - Million of notes.............but a little critism - where is the melody...........?

In German we got a wicked word "Sehnenscheidenentzündung" - a illness, which every guitarplayer is afraid of............but you got the skills to Play such Highspeed-Licks...........

Puh - Million of notes.............but a little critism - where is the melody...........?

In German we got a wicked word "Sehnenscheidenentzündung" - a illness, which every guitarplayer is afraid of............but you got the skills to Play such Highspeed-Licks...........

Jeez, what kind of melodies are you looking for? This guys got some really interesting melodic stuff.

there are plenty of melodies, im playing them really fast!

seriously though thanks for the feedback guys! :)

Back
Top Bottom