[Video] Perform Tab tutorial

Chris: I think its Awesome that you would to such much effort to make it easier for us to learn to master this Beast
Thanks again !!!!!!!

Excellent primer Chris--thanks!

I posted this in the announcement thread:

For Mac users you can go to System Preferences Keyboard tab and check the box marked "Use all F1, F2, etc..." to make the function keys the default.

Danny W.

Auto save, after 10 seconds, would be a cool addition for this. Live and on the fly, you could adjust and have it stick.

Are these automatically saved? Or do you need to save before change presets
It’s not saved, it’s like you’re in the edit page.

I’m not sure how I feel about auto save. Sometimes it’d be cool.... all times... I’ll have to think.

Excellent video, thank you for your great work for all members of this forum.
Please, you could explain in more detail how you implemented the metronome volume parameter.
I'll be grateful for any help.

Excellent video, thank you for your great work for all members of this forum.
Please, you could explain in more detail how you implemented the metronome volume parameter.
I'll be grateful for any help.
It’s in Controllers tab. Same procedure.

It’s not saved, it’s like you’re in the edit page.

I’m not sure how I feel about auto save. Sometimes it’d be cool.... all times... I’ll have to think.
Look at it this way. Your physical amp and real pedals auto save by default. It would just be nice to have this virtual world be more like the real world, in that respect

Look at it this way. Your physical amp and real pedals auto save by default. It would just be nice to have this virtual world be more like the real world, in that respect
Yeah but what if you save automatically with the delay on in this scene when you don’t want that?

It’d some how have to save JUST that parameter change which I don’t think can happen. Cliff would have to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom